View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 09:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BillR714

Dad needs direction...

Hello.....Im here to ask for help. I have done some research myself but wanted to see if maybe I missed something. Here is my story...I have a daughter who has battled this nasty addiction of heroin for almost 4 years. She has never received help let alone even asked for help until now. Today she sits in the county jail on a felony drug charge with a 6 month jail sentence. Recently she has opened up to me about getting the needed help to finally kick this drug. She wants a healthy lifestyle and wants to live life to the fullest and be free of the bondage of heroin. She has never been in recovery and she is very excited now to enter into it. Here is where I need direction from you out there.......We would like her to enter in a Pet Friendly Inpatient Drug Rehab Center. Also we need to see if we could get her on a scholarship to cover the cost. The pet friendly is very important because she has a dog that she is very close with. We believe the dog could help in many ways with her recovery so we would like to find a place for both of them. That's it that's all I have.....If there is someone out there that knows of a rehab like I described please contact me. Also the area we live in is Southern California so we would like to stay in this area if at all possible. Thank you so much and I hope to hear from you soon. God Bless