View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 10:23 PM
  # 229 (permalink)  
Nic233

Originally Posted by kenton View Post
Sending loads of love and strength your way Nic. Now, more than ever is the time to stay as positive as possible.... which I know is the easiest thing in the world for me to say. As I type this I'm thinking, 'you got no idea what Nic is going through or how she's feeling, Kenton. It's probably really irritating for some stranger to tell her to try to stay positive'. Truth is, I'm not sure what to say but I want to say something because I care about you Nic and I am hoping with every fibre of my being that you will be fine. Wish I could do something to help xxxx

Jo, anyone who calls their car 'Gary' is a legend in my book!! Gary is a great name for a car. My car doesn't have a name. .... it has a criminal alter ego but no name. The person who cloned my number plate is still speeding around London, not paying tolls, driving in bus lanes and parking illegally. They're very busy, I'll give them that. I just wish they'd take a day off ......and get their own bleedin' number plate. Hey ho. All part of the rich tapestry of life I guess. Hope Gary enjoys his service. Tee hee.

Soberista, sorry to hear about your mum's health and the relationship you have with her. If ever you want to talk about narcissistic family members... I'm always here. I could write a book about it. Maybe I will. Although the narcissists would love that wouldn't they? A whole book all about them. Hope you're doing OK Soberista xxxx

Congrats milestoners. 24 more for me please xxxx
Aww Kenton thanks so much- there’s nothing irritating at all about this.. It means a lot to me that you care. I have to be ok as I’m a single mum to 2 gorgeous teens (actually one is now an adult from yesterday!!) but they need me. My ex hubby is 4000km away in Sydney and isn’t much use haha!!!sending loads of love xx