View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 11:30 AM
  # 333 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Love......I am here....we are here....and this is damn hard. You did break today and it hurts....and it's understandable. Little kids are HARD WORK.....and four at once? While you are still stuck inside? No way would I be able to do that and I love kids....nephews...nanny work....but just no....so much coming at you all before you get to put your face in the sun for a bit.

The boys will be OK. Cuddles and snacks.
Right now we need YOU to be OK....a cup of herbal tea....some calming music.....and all of the love we can send. ♥♥
Thank you Suze. I think my husband will be home soon and then if I can find a movie at a decent time I will be leaving the house for some much needed peace...

The thing with my friend has become a tradition now- each time there is a snow day and schools are closed, we take turns going to each other's homes. It was fun the first 2 times but since then (It's probably been 6 times now total) I am finding it just exhausting. My youngest does not enjoy having people over, I have to make sure everyone is fed and lately all my friend does it talk about herself. It's just a bomb of energy that I can't seem to manage in my fragile state. I was trying to tell her how depressed I've been and she automatically turns it into how crappy she feels every month during her period. She just doesn't get it. Or maybe I am too needy? I don't even know.