Thread: My Quit Journal
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 01:04 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Sleepsmiles

Hi paco, dee, fdm and everyone else.

So far I'm doing ok. I'm on day 10 straight weed free and going strong. This last Sunday was very hard for me. I worked in the garden all afternoon and felt like I wanted to be rewarded (time to relax). Husband asked me to go out to the shed to smoke after we were done but I held fast and did not smoke, even though I wanted to. I was so proud of myself.

When I can get little victories like this I stand a little taller, walk a little taller and just feel so good about my progress. It's really a great feeling. I didn't even drink at all these past 10 days and felt really no need to.

My husband can be a complete ass when he is grumpy and with no weed as was the case last night. So last evening was pretty hard. So I took the kids, I have 2, a 6 year old boy and 8 year old girl for free ice creams at dairy queen to cool off.

It's these sorts of times when I wish I could be strong enough to just say...go go get weed and do whatever you need to do to not be a jerk. In fact I feel like I'm winning when I can hold off smoking and he is. I still want him to quit...for his health, for our money, for our kids, for me. I just don't know if he will ever quit at this point. Now I just need to be done with it and not give a care about him smoking. But I still do.

I could probably keep writing about this topic for a while but I need to test these wlan roaming scenarios at work lol.

Sending you all strength ! I hate weed!

Originally Posted by Pacoloco View Post
Yeah I hate it too. How are you doing these days?