View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 08:43 AM
  # 258 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by RedBerryJuniper View Post
You’re so kind to me, Suze thank you. I really appreciate you. I needed to write.

I woke up feeling very down- I was going to rest yesterday but instead had a manic day of errands, housework and catch-up. So just a shower, and a trip to farm supply for the Cat and garden. Time to play with plants and flowers. Perfect therapy. It’s full-on Spring here. Will phone Mum and eat some of the healthy food I made yesterday . I think it’s a HALT day. I don’t want to drink but I want to escape—so that thinking could lead me there unless I have something else to escape to. Sooo..perhaps I should enter the kingdom of Plants and that will be my escape!

Love you and everyone

Red
Well my love, snap. I am having a HALT day as well.....Nick just left to go look at cars for 16 year old son and he was very sweet when I told him I didn't want to go. I need a ME day. Sun and plnats and some laundry and lots of catch up with friends....and more sun.....wow...it is so lovely.

Also, I have 150 plants in my kitchen that need to go outside in the next few days and I have a bit of work to do....awesome wonderful glorious work.....I love love love plants.

Oh....I have flowers. I have Primulas in full flower that I bought online....don't ask me how, I have no idea. I tried to do it again and could not.

Happy me, happy day....