View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 05:27 AM
  # 134 (permalink)  
Pelagic263

Good morning Marchers! Or evening as the case may be!

So I wasn't even thinking about St. Patrick's Day yesterday, but then decided to make corned beef and cabbage anyway. We make that about once a year and oh it's good!

There was one winning ticket in the Powerball lottery last night and it was sold here in PA . . . but not to me. It was worth $457 million, and I thought, well that might come in handy. We need a new car and the water bill is due. Honestly I wouldn't know what to do with all that money except give it away to good causes. I like a simple life . . . and maybe buy an island or something.

MITA, I have got to learn to stop after one slip like you and others can do. My AV often tells me, "Well, you blew that! Why stop now?"

I'm embarking on a mindfulness addition to recovery. Suggestions welcome. Meditation, for now, is probably beyond my abilities since my mind works like a squirrel in a cage most of the time.

Glad you missed the cyclone Mish and immri.

Also glad you're feeling better, venuscat. I used to live in Columbus and German Village is pretty cool. My wife was through there last week and stopped in at Schmidt's. She raved about the potato salad and cream puffs and that brought back good memories for me.

Well, make it a good day everyone! We can get this right for keeps.