View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 04:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
RenRen

Famous Day ******* 3 ... AGAIN!

This time I'm determined!

Went for a bike ride today, miss my rides. Took my pooch around the block for a sniff first, then went to see Iris, my beautiful weeping willow by the creek, I used to ride the creek path a lot in winter when I was straight and would always stop underneath her to meditate and clean up any debris or rubbish I found. I haven't seen her since when I fell off the wagon due to my ex breaching his court order. Iris was bare then.

It's now autumn here, yet she was still full of lush green leaves when the other trees were yellowing and shedding theirs! Almost like she was waiting for me to see her fully dressed. She was beautiful!

I sat in the crevice in her massive trunk and meditated to the water, the birds, the water rushes swishing against each other and at one point felt something against my cheek - let me tell you a new pair of underwear were almost in order! Upon opening my eyes, it was only one of Iris's long branches touching my face! I almost cried! It was like she was saying it's ok, i missed you! Please come back?

Yes, Iris I will - tomorrow!

Last edited by Dee74; 03-17-2018 at 12:37 AM.