Old 03-03-2018, 11:02 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Ladybird579

I've 8 kids and 3 of my adult daughters no longer speak to me cos I divorced their step dad who they begged me to get rid of at the time...go figure. I don't have another relationship for them to resent. I live with two of our sons by myself. I have no contact with exah and neither have any of our kids..I still have contact with 4 and one is on the fence. The one causing the most issues did not even live in the same house as me and exah when things got bad. She was out and married. The wheels have dropped off with her and her siblings now too as she fallen out with them. I've boggled my brain for 4 years and have no answers. Even the siblings don't know why the 3 aren't speaking but the pattern of cutting people off seems to be repeating with them.

My take is they are adults, they can speak to who they like ..or not. I can't make them love me like they used to and I can't change the past. I can't get any answers so I stopped looking for them. They know where I live and I find out how they are from the siblings who speak to me. I still know when my married one is expecting a baby before she does. I've not seen her for 4 years but it's a mom thing. My other daughter said "How mom, just how did you know?" when I told her that sister was expecting 8 weeks previous to her announcing it. " Am her mother." was all I could say. Yeah they know I love them ....they know. They will either come around or they won't. Same for you.