View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 08:59 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by julietUK View Post
Hi all. Thanks to everyone for your lovely words and support. I have just posted on the gratitude list. I shouldn't complain about the weather, I have a lovely warm home and I don't have to go anywhere in the snow.

There was a man on TV last night who was being honoured for his voluntary work with a reception at Buckingham Palace, poor chap couldn't get there because the trains were cancelled. I have no right to moan.

I filled my chocolate buns with chocolate whipped cream, wish I could share them with you all. I have put them in the freezer so I don't eat them all

I have also cleared the snow from my garden wall and put out brownies for the birds. Poor things can't get any food. I know brownies sounds funny but the bird experts say in this weather they need more than bread, something with fat in it to stave off the cold. Just wish I could get a message to them telling them its there. Don't think they use Twitter. Sorry bad joke

I am trying to do things but just need to sit tight til it thaws. And stop moaning, I am very lucky.

Thanks to everyone on here, I couldn't do it without you. To those in the UK, particularly Scotland, stay in and stay warm. Spring will be here soon.
Gosh you are lovely.....what on earth do they put in the water over there?

I feed the squirrels muffins sometimes....when they need a bit more than the seeds I give them and the birds....toasted with a little butter and broken up into little pieces...they like it.

And is there no way to get even one little chocolate cake through cyber space??? Oh yum.....