View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 08:55 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
julietUK

Hi all. Thanks to everyone for your lovely words and support. I have just posted on the gratitude list. I shouldn't complain about the weather, I have a lovely warm home and I don't have to go anywhere in the snow.

There was a man on TV last night who was being honoured for his voluntary work with a reception at Buckingham Palace, poor chap couldn't get there because the trains were cancelled. I have no right to moan.

I filled my chocolate buns with chocolate whipped cream, wish I could share them with you all. I have put them in the freezer so I don't eat them all

I have also cleared the snow from my garden wall and put out brownies for the birds. Poor things can't get any food. I know brownies sounds funny but the bird experts say in this weather they need more than bread, something with fat in it to stave off the cold. Just wish I could get a message to them telling them its there. Don't think they use Twitter. Sorry bad joke

I am trying to do things but just need to sit tight til it thaws. And stop moaning, I am very lucky.

Thanks to everyone on here, I couldn't do it without you. To those in the UK, particularly Scotland, stay in and stay warm. Spring will be here soon.