View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 10:29 AM
  # 128 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by kenton View Post
Greetings 24ers! How's everyone in the UK dealing with this cold spell? It's all everyone at work can talk about. ..... it's all over the news. Apparently we have cold air coming over from Siberia resulting in dry snow and blizzards. The advice is 'don't panic' but the underlining message is 'PANIC!!' People are panic buying, stocking up in case all the dry snow traps us in our homes and we have to spend days stuck inside drinking tea and moaning about the weather.... that's pretty much what I do most days anyway so I reckon I'll be OK in a snow crisis but maybe I'll feel differently when the proper panic kicks in. The news stations keep showing maps of the UK with different colours over different areas showing different weather-related things. It's all very technical and clever but I find looking out the window works quite well too. On a serious note, the roads are treacherous and I hope everyone takes care and stays warm and safe. I also hope all the extra shelters they're setting up for the homeless are able to cater for everyone because I can not imagine how anyone can sleep outside in this. Sending love to everyone, 24 more for me please xxxx
. .

Stay safe, kenton!