Old 02-26-2018, 06:17 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Mandy05

Thank you everyone ❤️❤️❤️ I'm sorry if I missed any comments, but just know your wisdom is so appreciated because I am so LOST on everything. It really hit me hard today. He's trying every which way to contact me. Now it's through his grandmother. She's relaying his message and says she doesn't want involved. I feel bad he's putting her in a bad spot.

He doesnt seem to get that he can't have his cake and eat it too! I refuse to be supportive and support him through this journey if the feelings aren't mutual. I thought they were, but I was wrong.

He is so desperately reaching but it hurts me more. It really hit me hard today that literally all the words he said was BS! That his brain was so clouded with chemicals from drinking that he wasn't actually in love with me. That breaks and tears my heart apart into a million pieces that this three years of me being madly in love with him was completely a joke, a lie, and one sided. The frustration and anger I have is unreal. I don't know how to deal. I feel like Al Anon is just going to normalize his behavior and that's not what I want to hear. I feel like it's so normal to everyone that these addicts do this. It's so wrong. I'm not dissing anyone. I appreciate you all very much. I'm just baffled that this is "normal" if that makes sense? It's taking a toll on me.