View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 10:09 AM
  # 137 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by RedBerryJuniper View Post
The Sun? What is that? I think it was out for all of five minutes in 2018!

Good morning everyone. My poor Dad thought he was in danger of a heat attack yesterday, but checked out normal, happily . Scary few hours at emergency. But he’s home and doing ok. I feel thankful and blessed. He’s a cool Dad. I just adore him.

And I’m sober! I am present and clear and everything is getting put back together.

Going to stop worrying about crazy dramas st the office and keep going. I’ve been assured that all is very well with my work, so why get distracted? We choose how to react to a colleague , and if that person is a narcissist, not reacting is the way I need to go. It isn’t my problem . . and really doesn’t affect me unless I let it. I’ve let this anger me too much. The person that actually made the mistake of hiring this selfish, greedy person left over it. Several other people in our group have left, but it’s a good opportunity for me and I won’t. It will come out in the wash. Others that I respect are very aware of this person too, and are standing their ground. It will be fine.

Today is a rest day. 24 please!

Love

Red
Love your perspective, Red! ❤️

So glad that you Dad is okay.!!!! ❤️