View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 09:14 PM
  # 493 (permalink)  
KiKi0615

Originally Posted by immri View Post
Hey guys, I've been totally MIA but have been lurking sometimes and like to see you all still here Hope you still remember me!

I'm sober but stressed to the max with what feels like one thing after another in my life lately.
Going to a dentist today for the first time in toooo long, so that's for sure making me want to drink, to the point that I'm obsessing with the idea that if they cancel (which i'm scared of them doing, just because I now want it over with quite badly) I think I would drink.

Dentist is by no means the most stressful part of life but it seems to be the straw that broke the camels back so to speak. Something I hate anyway made so much worse by not going in a while/knowing there's a problem and already being stressed about other things.
So, seems about time to check back in here and start getting involved again.

Ok, going to read just a few pages or so to catch up a little. So glad you guys are still so chatty, but WOW

(((Immri))) Good to see you! I hate the dentist too and last time I went in October I left and got drunk. I hope you did better than I did! What I’ve started to reakize lately in my sobriety is I used to use ANYTHING as an excuse to drink. I just wanted to drink! It was awful! You got this!