Old 02-22-2018, 07:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
OpheliaKatz
"O you must wear your rue with difference".

Gut feelings. No facts, just a "feeling".

Anyone ever have a gut feeling about something but no facts. Yet you just know it to be true... somehow? I'm not with my AH anymore. We are separated. I've been "no contact" for a few months. I've been away from him for long enough that I have been going over memories in my head, trying to sort out the quacking and the manipulation from the truth. It's a painful process but seemingly unavoidable because the memories just come to me for review even if I don't want to think of them. It's almost as if my brain is trying to sort them out and then "trash" them (or maybe stash them); as soon as I've processed them, they go to the big storage room where I keep my memories of being in diapers.

What I've been thinking of lately... is that... I am 99.99% sure my AH cheated on me. I have no proof. I just have memories of things that were said to me. And also there were his really odd behaviors: him sneaking around, suddenly becoming really judgemental about TV shows where characters have affairs (it was like he took it personally that characters on TV cheat or lie), him spending ages and ages texting who knows whom. So I'm 99.99% sure that AH cheated.

It shoudn't matter now but it still bothers me... for some reason.