Thread: My Quit Journal
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 12:01 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Sleepsmiles

Originally Posted by FlyingDutchMan View Post
I am with Dee on the exercise-tip. It does wonders for my mind. Calms it down, makes me feel at ease. Cardio works best for me, especially outdoors.

Thankfully I more or less quit drinking alcohol automatically when I quit smoking (both cigarettes and pot at the same time). I don't think it's a good idea to substitute one for the other, as you've said yourself. I do know that it can be hard to relax with kids around!

But there is hope! I am at the six-week-mark today and I can truly say I am much better in dealing with stress when I don't smoke pot. I hope you can say the same in a short while.
Great job. Six weeks is along time. Also quitting all those at the same time. Wow. I'll try exercise, I already have a bunch of workout dvds.
I will need to make specific time for this as I don't get home from the workday until 530 to 630 every day. Then the stress, I need a more chill job.
I am busy today making a coconut pie and cleaning up and getting rdy for the school/ workweek. Tonight I hope goes smoothly.
Thanks for the support!