View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 06:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Scotty C

How To Help Those That Dont Want It

I am in a bit of a quandry here..........Things have been getting worse between myself and my AW............She admitted to me something that she probably should not have..........we were about 20 mins into an arguement where I had decided to sleep on the couch, and I caught the fact that she could not tell me what we were fighting about, well she agreed and proceeded to tell me that she couldnt tell me what she had made for dinner, or dozens of other things.........wow........what do you say to that, I mean I suspected these things but not all of them, not things like walking outside in the morning and asking me "Who cut the Grass?" when she had just prior to sundown the day before..........Im at a loss for words..........she is in compleat denial, and when confronted she trys to deflect on her mom is far worse, "Mom is the Real A, Not Me!"............just dont know, my kids have it worse than I do they get the verbal/emotional abuse when Im not here........Im in the Army so I have been gone quite a bit the last few yrs.........Right now just keepin keepin on but I am really considering leaving with the kids.................