Thread: like pink
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 05:28 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
dwtbd
quat

I vaguely remember reading something along the lines that the pleasurable sensation of completing a sneeze is roughly equal to the pleasure of orgasm.

I love completing a sneeze , but I also remember reading and have apparently self hypnotized myself that in order to 'get it out' looking at a source of bright light can help the process. I am the idiot searching for a clear view of the sun or at night running around the house looking for the brightest bulb and trying to screw my head into that just right position where the squinting can finally 'trigger' that sneeze, and do not speak to me during this process it kills it completely and pisses me off to no end. And then finally with just the right tweaking , after all the contortions and positioning .. finally that huge whoosh and deep deep ahhhh
hh.

All that just for the result of having snot running down my face.

Good news is a tissue and an apology to my wife for cutting her off mid sentence with a hand flurry of a "shhh!!" and the damage is done and pretty much fixed.

Indulging the brain fart that is the AV in order to get that particular whoosh( that ahhh of the first sip) and the associated damage isn't any where near as excusable ( or bless-able), even though It promises it would be just as easy as getting out a good sneeze.

I get over the disappointment of the missed sneeze ( not bright enough, or someone talking) in about two seconds .

My AV never gets over Its disappointment in missing the whoosh, it doesn't even take Me two seconds to get over Its disappointment, I just ignore It. That kind of snot I neither need or want.