Thread: The middle man
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 11:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sapphire44
Sapphire44

The middle man

Well the recent ex of mine that still is in my home. Sorry that sounds rude. But he started drinking again. He did tell me he made a mistake and he does not want to be sober. So at least he was honest. The only part is he is a violent drunk.

Well I get a FB message from his brothers girlfriend asking if he is ok. Well I don't know. I try to stay out of it. But I know the ex is on his way to Seattle. Not my battle. So the brothers girlfriend also tells me he sounds drunk. So I try to just say if something bad happened I would tell her and his brother. That I love them both and take care. So in between both messages I get a call from the ex saying I messed it up. Um ok I did what. but fine take care be safe is about all I had to say. The head games a drunk tries to play.

I'm not feeling bad and guilty about this. It is his own choice. He is a grown man doing what he wants. I am not his keeper and I will not be put on the spot. This is his own choice and his own battle. He can explain to them. Not me. Oh the frustration of a addict. Thanks for letting me vent.