Thread: Current mood
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 02:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Harperlee4

Current mood

I’m feeling very alone today. It’s been about two weeks since I broke up with my alcoholic ex and I miss him so much it hurts. I keep trying to focus on all the bad things he has done as I think embracing my anger is honestly productive for me at this stage. I was ranting to my housemate about some of his ****** behaviours and she very quickly snapped at me that I just needed to get over him and now I feel even more alone. I get how it must appear as an outsider and I don’t blame her for her response. I’d hate to think that I’ve become that person that is just a mood kill all the time. I try not to be and I don’t think I am too much of the time. I guess this is such a mind bending break up as to an outsider everything is clearly effed and I should just be able to move on. All my past break ups my friends have been able to support me and respond with understanding but this one is just so isolating. It’s such a horrible feeling. I don’t think there is much point to this post but I guess i just wanted to vent with people who do understand what it’s like.