Thread: Plod
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 01:10 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  
mandypandy

Money not in bank. Thank you government I paid taxes to every week for 34 years. The reason it's not in? They found out my house number is different on one of their systems to the other one. Whats the difference? My house number is 35a and they have 35 on one of their systems. Did I tell them when they were sending letters to 35 about the missing "a" ..yes 3 times. Did I ring up yesterday when they sent me a text to say my account had been updated and to ring them? yes I did. The dimwit on the phone said it was just to say they had gotton a form I sent them. Been on the phone again half an hour on hold, they say it will be in "anytime up to midnight" All well and good. But the last 5 months, since splitting with my husband I have been taking driving lessons once a fortnight, now I had to cancel one this morning but will still have to pay for it
Strangely enough though, something like this, with the frustration would usually set a craving off, but it hasn't. I think those weeks caring for my dad make me not care so much about crip like this.