Thread: Plod
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 04:14 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
mandypandy

My plan for the next week.
I want to write it here, as I am up and down from minute to minute and as I feel a little flash of self-motivation this minute, I want to capture these ideas to follow when I feel too down to do anything but follow instructions, if that makes sense?
Go to some more AA meetings-they are only up the road, I have no excuse not to push myself to them (Or sit on my own feeling down). I am not an introvert, being with people gives me a lift.

Do this thread, to keep track of if I am meeting my goals.

If I feel the urge to drink and I will/might when I feel better physically. Just ignore the urge (same way I have been ignoring bills coming through the post). Another reason I am writing this list, things on hand to do instead.

Read my William Porter book every day-it just destroys the myth that alcohol-at the stage I am- relaxes you, always my excuse to drink.

Watch one Kevin O'Hara video from youtube a day.

Read my Stop Procrastinating book for half an hour a day (I have used reading it in the past to procrastinate with). Then do 2 hours of housework a day. Get this pigsty clean. I will probably come across the corpses of the mice killed by the poison, but just get a bag, a dustpan and a pair of thick gloves and buckle up!
Then once the house is clean get in touch with the landlady about a more permenent solution.

Get in touch with my debtors (water rates, council tax, energy company) one a day, and set about arranging to pay off arrears I owe.