View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 07:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Lostnconfu

UPDATE! What is going on ?

UPDATE: Early this morning at around 2:45 AM, I received a call from an unknown number. I answered. And it was my ex. He said "Oh, so you want to act like you're sleeping now?" and I honestly had no idea what he was talking about. Then a Deputy gets on the phone and starts telling me that he was giving me a notice that I was no longer welcome at my ex's home. I kept telling him that I had been asleep and had not been there. I told him I had not called, text, or seen him. And that he was drunk. Also, my last date of contact was last Sunday. The deputy kept replying that he wasn't saying I had been there or not. But he was putting me on an "official notice". Let me clear, I have had 0 contact with my ex. No calls, texts, nothing. Nothing, I have no idea what he is talking about! 15 minutes later, my ex called back and when I answered he said it was an accident! I just hung up. No words. No convo, no nothing. What in the heck is going on? I just assumed he would go away when I no longer contacted him at all. Not even about my stuff! I was at home in bed. Sleeping at the hour! I then had to take 2 hours off of work to talk to the police and let them know and prove to them that I was NOT there. Or close at the time! I was at my home. In bed. They told me he said I was parked across the street from his house. I am FINE with it being over. Really! Why is he doing this? Why can't he just leave me alone?