View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 11:21 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Mango blast

Firesprite,

As I move from the reality I've lived through into seeing the new reality I'm creating and living in THIS DAY, everything changes.

The whole approach of healing becomes changed up.

I've gone through several approaches and many new realizations about self-forgiveness, as I needed them in my life. All good, none "wrong". The ones that didn't resonate with me simply pointed me towards the ones that did.

Pray... and follow. Let the Universe guide you. The more playtime we embrace, the more we let go of focus on "problems" of life, the more we open ourselves to a beautiful, illogical, FUN... then transformation takes place by spiritual means on this physical plane.

Physical purging is connected to spiritual purging. So needed, wonderful, transformative! Now what about FUN? Exhilaration! Joyous celebration of the abundance of the moment! This energy draws the same to us. Again, and again. In 100% of each moment.

You've been doing so much hard work. Now is the time to allow ease. To let others show up for you in miraculous ways.

Part of allowing more GOOD of each moment is recognizing when the place I'm in -- mentally, physically -- isn't working for me. I'm now URGED to get up and walk away from situations I don't like. No more guilt. No more shame.