Thread: Day 141 update
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 11:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Hats

Day 141 update

It's been awhile since my last formal post on here. Things have been going fairly well and that obsession to drink hasn't even been a thought for sometime now. Still going to lots of meetings/chairing, praying, talking with my sponsor and posting each day on the 24hr. From the outside looking in, things are better, a lot better. I've had some great weeks and some not so great weeks.. This week in particular has caused me a lot of stress and fear. It's mainly work related as my co worker has taken holidays for 2 weeks during our most busiest time of the year which adds to my work load. My brain goes into overdrive, the fear kicks in on how I'm going to manage to get it all done and it's causing me a lot of anxiety. I know I'll get through it, I know it will all work out in the end but my brain (my thinking) goes into over drive. Trying to do the one day at a time, turn it over and cease fighting has become difficult for me. Any thoughts of encouragement is appreciated. Thank you for reading