View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 03:49 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Dls2041

Originally Posted by ScottFromWI View Post
Sorry you are having a bad time of it DLS. Out of curiosity, have you spoken with a therapist about anxiety? I had some pretty severe health anxiety and googled/searched for physiological/brain chemistry solutions for the better part of 2 years after quitting. Turns out it was my anxiety causing pretty much all my problems/symptoms. I saw doctors too and tried some meds, bit for the most part they only treat the symptoms, not the real problem.

I would add that cafffeine really sets it off if I consume too much. I am much more aware of my caffeine intake now and limit myself to a cup or two of coffee at the most, and I sometimes drink decaf/half caff.
I have yet to talk to a therapist but may in the future if this persists. Some days are amazing and I feel totally normal. Some days are like withdrawal all over again. I hope in time these imbalances work themselves out. You're likely right in that I'm manifesting some of these things, because I'm sure I do have a level of health anxiety. When it happens it's feels so incredibly physiological, however. Praying for better days ahead. Thank you for the advice!