Old 01-02-2018, 09:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
ardy

hi Sober and all.. hey that is so true.. and you need to be tight with this group or a few that will have your back and slap your hand... yep..

my Best Mate in the world Jack in England was having some problems like 5 years ago when we connected thro a page called the Haunt.. got my Eddie lee attached to the group and the writing of great verse and thoughts...
know what I have held on to Jack like you all have held on to me.. he now has 3 small books written and on the table for sale .. and the last one I am so very very proud of him.. he has written of his Demons and Monsters and had this book published... can I say the name of the book . Please Please Please...
A Personnel Apocalypse: the Poetic Ramblings of a Troubled Man.... it is just so great... know he has more in him.. and he is being able to help his family again.... so very very proud of him.... Sober I know you can get out of that bed and strap on those boots and get it together I know you can for I have Faith in your Heart your Soul and your ability to go the long path to the Light.. ardy