View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 02:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
HardLessons

Hi Willitend

I’m sorry for your situation. Your not alone. Many here on SR. Understand exactly what you are experiencing

At one time while I was in a reationship with my addict. I too was a lurker. I was reading at a ferocious rate. Trying to find understanding

Immediately after leaving the relationship. I registered on SR. & posted my ugly story

I remember reading that people who use heroine stop emotional development at the point when they first become addicted to heroine. For my addict that was at about age 15. She could act very child like & immature At times I could see the young girl in her face. At other times she looked worn beyond her years

Your dealing with a very bad situation. He’s an active addict. His inheritance. Is. Gone. Addiction is progressive Your situation Continues to get worse. Yes?

Your screen name is interesting. Yes it will end. It will end when you say it ends. I’ve lived. it so I know.

You will get advice here on SR from knowledgeable caring people. I wish you the best of luck