View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 07:35 PM
  # 490 (permalink)  
IWLSAST

Hey Gang,

Wow, almost 2018. Geeze, I remember 2000 like it was yesterday. Humm, I'm 64...plus 18 and, boom, 82...and it's like tomorrow by my 2000 logic.

So, it's weird that for the first time in my life I gave some serious thought to the fact that I am getting old. I'm going to need to work on accepting that at some point. Either by design or accident, I've been trying to defy that inevitability.

Also, I went to a hockey game in Tampa last night. On the way and inside the city limits I passed this complex that I was considering when I moved here. Well, I didn't, that place is 20 miles from here and seemingly a million miles from this pretty cool new life that has seemed to have just fallen into my lap. What happens if I had moved there?

Haha, just some year-end freaking out....

What's shaken with y'all?

Humm, HB, left-eye.

Ashwee, keep comin back!

SG, AWB, baby...I Got Work To Do. Hope you get some relax time.

GG, I might have been hands all up on those legs? Utensils, be d*mned.

Happy book writing, FBL.

I've no plans for NYE yet. I've kinda liked it that way. In fact, even during my lost-in-relapse years, I was laid back for this holiday. Then, out of the blue, just yesterday, my beach running partner tells me that her theory is that "whatever you do on NYE you will do all year long." Say what, girl? Messed me up big time because the last date I had on a NYE was when I was married. Thoughts on that accepted...

What's everyone else up to for the New Year?

Man-horse-out.

Carlos