Thread: SR addiction?
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 01:10 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
theVman31
Mr

Yes me too.
for me the more i post and read the more it helps me.
the time spent here is converted from otherwise looking for something to do time. I know if i am here i am safe and sober. I also try to give support and encouragement to people who i have never met and have just opened an account looking for help. I often thought about what your asking at least the can i get addicted to SR, ami spending too much time here. In my case its something i am willing to accept with open arms.

Sometimes I close the site and its because i have a family too and i dont want to annoy anyone. I post in the morning and to have a break from work. I am on alot these days because i relapsed from mid end november to 20th of december. Also its quite enough in work and as i am in front of a PC all day. I have had more sobertime since i joined SR than i have had in my life. It is helping me perfect the fianl big master plan. I have learned more here than i have in alot of other groups or in therapy or with doctors. It helps me to hit a thanks button on a post, too read and to write. Its recovery ontime and online.
Glad your here with us Magpie.
We need us