View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 06:14 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Gabe1980

Originally Posted by Sasha4 View Post
Good Lord thats a lot of booze!!

You could donate them to a worthy cause.

It would make you feel good. It does me when I donate to charity. You have the opportunity to make someone else's Christmas better. People who maybe in less fortunate place than yourself.

How about....

Donating them to a charity and they could use them for raffle prizes to raise cash?

Or drive to an old peoples home and make the elderly residents really happy that their booze trolly is having a top up.

Take them in to a hospice as gifts for all the nurses and patients that work there and are having to work over christmas.
Just leave them at reception and they will be distributed I'm sure.

Hospices never close and they will be open today.

If you PM me where about you are in the UKI could PM you the nearest hospice.

When I worked with hospices, there is a booze trolly for patients and they often have a little sherry or port or wine before lunch as it helps build an appetite before lunch and dinner. Hospices have no funding from the NHS or the government so they rely on donations.

I wish you the best xxxx
Great minds Sasha. I was just thinking that JT could have a cracking raffle with that and raise a fortune!

Oooft, that's a lot of booze. I get what you are saying Tony about it being gifted by kind folks with their hard earned cash. Are you ok having that sitting around the house? Maybe box it up and stick it in the shed? Gabe x