View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 03:25 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
mrrryahj

Originally Posted by miko67 View Post
My sleep was all over the place for first three months, getting better though after first week.
Try get up early, the trick is the earlier you get up the earlier you will feel tired. But get up early it's good for routine because if you lay in late you'll go to bed later and it'll feed you anxiety if you have to get up early for this job.
Exersice , it's good for you, also it'll tire you out. Do a good run or a hard work out, if you physically ok to do so. Definitely the best medicine
Valerian and chamomile are great, give great relaxing feeling to me I enjoy having this when I'm feeling tense.
Just keep at it but these things have been the best for me.
Listening to a aa share also on recovery audio.com took my mind off things too and helped me drift off.
Hope it works it's self out for you, I'm sure it will. Stay in today .
What is valerian & where do I get it?? I do drink chamomile every night, doesn't seem to make a difference. I also exercise 30 minutes intense cardio per day, doesn't seem to make a difference but hard to know. I might not be sleeping at ALL (instead of 2-3 hours of crappy sleep a night) if I wasn't doing this things.

I've tried melatonin (max dosage), lots of doctor prescribed stuff, pretty much every "calming" vitamin blend I could find at the natural health store, spent hundreds of dollars there.

Thanks for your response