Old 12-22-2017, 04:05 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Dee74
Administrator

Hi Franz
There a lot of help and support here - you might have to give us more than 6 minutes tho

I'm not sure whether you not leaving the house etc is self imposed or not, but if you're bored why not thinking about some volunteering in your community? or starting a new hobby or interest?

Any one of the hundred things here is better than drinking. Drinking doesn't alleviate boredom so much as it allows us to very briefly tolerate it.

https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...ething-do.html (Looking For Something To Do?)

If you're not happy with your current existence you absolutely have the power to change it - it may take a little while, but all things that are good are worth the effort and the wait.

If on the other hand you go back to drinking, you're just voting to try and tolerate your current existence which you've admitted is miserable.

3 months is not really long enough to evalute being sober as a way of life - especially if you've been looking at sonreity as some kind of deprivation, or poor option B.

It;s really nor...but it may take you a,little longer than 3 m,onths to fimnd that out.

I know it sounds like a long time, but how many decades have most of us been drinking? a few months is a pretty good deal

I hope you decide to go for change - it's a leap of faith sure but there;'s more than enough happy sober people to conviunce you its the right way to go.