View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 04:04 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
brettisdamaged

Hello fellow sober recovery friends,

Today has been a substantially better day than yesterday when i made this post. The fog really hit me quite hard and I honesty thought that i was going to be in for another lenghthy fog episode (3 weeks at most) but fortuntely, by God's grace, it has lifted again.

The intensity and frequency at which these foggy episodes are happening are evidently becoming less severe, so yes i do agree with you on that MindfulMan.

I also 100% agree with you Tomsteve,I have been resting on my laurels by trying to do everything on my own again when I know very well that it never really works out for me that way. However when I come to that place of surrender, that i can't run the show on my own and I start living in my higher powers will, not mine, then there will be restoration of peace and joy. The fruits of recovery that we reap as long as we put in the action thats required so our higher power can do the rest.

Thanks guys i'm feeling much better already. I know what i havent been doing. The solution has always been staring at me right in the face. Its time to return back to basics of living in the 12 step program