View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 11:35 AM
  # 501 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Day 226 - 2:34 pm Maryland

I feel like I've been gone for weeks!
I think it's been 6 day...I am always here in spirit and always dedicated to my sobriety.

My updates:
I am finally feeling better this week. All it took was taking the carbs/sugar back out of my diet to feel alive again. It's amazing how sensitive I am to food- but being an HSP (highly sensitive person, something I just discovered there was a term for this year) it comes with the territory. Sugar just affects me so strongly and pretty much ruins my mood in an instant.

I applied to a job on Monday morning- haven't heard back and I'm not stressed about- just happy that I got the ball rolling.

I have been researching Feng Shui with a lot of enthusiasm and made some changes in my home over the last week. I've already seen improvements in my boys behaviors and the way they interact, it's amazing! I really wish I could study it and become a consultant- I think this is my ultimate goal!

What else...been overspending with all the holiday gift buying and I had to get a new winter coat since mine was not warm enough- it was 20 degrees this morning and although I've finally convinced my son to let us drop him off at school in the morning, we still have to walk to pick him up in the afternoons. It's BRUTAL.

Spent the day with my husband- it was fun for the most part and then we ended the afternoon in a stupid fight. I'm sure we'll make up eventually.

Well, little man is coming home from preschool any minute now. I hope everyone is doing well and I will try to chime in more often!