Thread: Day 30
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 03:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Girlinprogress

Day 30

I posted on here day 7. I was seriously struggling. Today marks day 30, nobody in my life really knows except for a few. I know this is just the beginning, I feel so much better than a month ago. Thanks to everyone who posts and all the support. If I can do 30 days believe me anyone can get sober. The things I've noticed over the last 30 for anyone else, I couldnt really find anything when I was looking those first few days of sobriety: 1. For the first probably week and a half every time I layed my head down I got dizzy, it's now stopped. 2. My anxiety has lowered dramatically- I'm also taking some vitamin supplements that are helping with that. 3. Every time I tell someone I'm not drinking, they're shocked, try to pry but get over it. 4. I was having headaches daily for the first 2 weeks probably, they're also gone. Anyway, I'm super new at this just wanted to throw out what I went through physically for anyone else worried about the same symptoms. Much love everyone! Here's to the first 30.