Old 12-11-2017, 07:11 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
aazh

Thank you guys!
Originally Posted by rascalwhiteoak View Post
Not to offer a diagnosis, but this time of year always triggers my depression. You've also had a major life change with relocating to Germany — maybe something going on there?
Totally my case when I was using. This time (actually first time I am keeping a log) I did not record anything like that. Before I felt really miserable and depressed in November/December, since I started drinking more in the beginning of autumn. This time was much, much better though, except those days.
I think that you are correct and most likely the reason is changing too much at once. And expecting too much as well. So I will lower my aim and try to keep big picture in mind in moments like this.
Originally Posted by rascalwhiteoak View Post
Also, you say no program, but meditation, self-analysis and CBT certainly qualify as a plan of some sort
Yeah, I planned to use these tools and if there was no success I would seek help elsewhere.

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Its really hard for anyone to diagnose PAWs cos it's really a group of symptoms and not everyone gets the same symptoms.
This is a great link on it tho - see if rings any bells?
Yeah, this is exactly what I found with google . I was looking for reason for mood swings and anxiety and lack of energy sometimes. It offers some explanation which confirms my observations.
I've been keeping track of physical stuff with fitbit and doctors, there everything looks fine, except known issues.

I think that the biggest problem with PAWS is that it is easy to blame anything on it.