View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 08:21 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
FireSprite

Originally Posted by GoodguyJoel View Post
From what I have told you all about the current situation in rehab, and her being sneaky, and trying to bend rules...does this sound like she is not taking it seriously? Does it sound to all of you like she wont only relapse, that she will just continue in a short period of time? If she stays sober for the longest I have seen in the past year, it was 3 weeks...do you think she will just do this again? I still have just a bad feeling about her and this guy...like something is desperately wrong. The blind leading the blind. I am guessing this will eventually crumble too, agreed?
This is where/why you're losing people here Joel.

We don't know. We don't CARE because she's NOT the one here posting, reaching out for help. YOU are. We can guess all day long but we'll never be doing anything except throwing darts just to see what sticks..... it would amount to less than nothing because we'd ALL have wasted our time.

So how are you stopping these kinds of thoughts when they start? What do you do to break the cycle? What kind of tools are you utilizing? Why not focus your questions on things we can actually help with?