Thread: I need help
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 10:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Blues22

I need help

So I’m New hello,
I need help like ASAP .
I’m not a huge drinker matter of fact I was before like a huge , I had a problem I was in an abusive relationship for 4 years and I used to drink to cope with it , I suffer from depression and anxiety . Now , I’ve been doing way better , I’m in a better relationship a healthy one were he wants me to be better , always and not to lie to him .
I’m taking meds for my depression and works wonders , I’ve been working on the drinking and I have minimized it to the low , but the problem here is this :
I do drink a bottle of wine these past week and my bf told me not to lie to him about it , and instead tell him the truth , unfortunately I lied and pretty much didn’t told him about it , I didn’t lie about the bottle when he found it in my trash this morning I did told him the truth that I did drank it , then he said if I’ve been hiding alcohol in the house , I said yes too but it was this flash I had with whiskey which I prolly had It for a month now and drank it once or twice , the flask is small so you can tell I haven’t binge on it. He is mad because I lied , and I’m mad at myself . I really want to change I want to be able to not lie and tell him if I do have a drink, instead of hiding it from him . He is mad because he said if I lie about this what else I could be lying about , now this is truly cross my heart the only thing I lied to him about , because I’m truly embarrassed of hiding it and telling him about it . What can I do ? I really want to do better I really want to be good .