View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 06:33 AM
  # 120 (permalink)  
CaseyW
Re-Member

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans. Happy Just Another Thursday to Sam. Happy Just Another Friday to the Australians. Happy Whatever Day to anyone else.

I have to work today. Trying to have a positive attitude about it. Trying and mostly succeeding. That being said--don't go out to eat today if you don't have to. Don't encourage businesses to make decisions like this. Not sure if I'll stop by the folk's house after work or not. Told them I probably wasn't. But I will need to do laundry so maybe I'll change my mind.

Purps, I watched the last Gamera the flying turtle movie, Gamera vs. Zigra. It was reasonably funny. Gamera is really sweet! He is filled with turtle meat!

Hope the big dinner goes well, PeacefulRain, and that your mystery bruise is healing nicely.

Glad you and your watch survived your bike fall, Phoenix. Maybe Bobbie can send you her extra watermelon helmet.

Have a nice day, BBG. Watching "Gone With the Wind" more than once a decade would probably be considered torture in most civilized countries, in my opinion.

Not having to possibly listen to family discuss politics is one of the bright sides of my working today, 13th.

I'm not going to drink today. No matter what.