Old 11-22-2017, 05:09 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Lostbirdie

Velma929, he wasn’t “kicked” out of the house necessarily, but when his father died the house had to be sold and his mother was going to live in a1 bedroom condo on her own and start afresh. She thought that him moving out would encourage him to be more independant and grow up a little. I guess it did to a certain extent, but i guess it didn’t at the same time.

You’re right about the traits, i didn’t really see it that way at first. Everytime he would complain or become got-tempered, his mother would always say “you remind me of your father” and he always accepted that.

It’s been a week today since the official breakup. I still think about it, the “in-laws” i lost, the family dinners, the kisses on the neck and the morning wake up texts, and cheesy one-liner jokes.. I take each day at a time, but still no appetite, the only time i have an an appetite is late at night, and i can only take a few bites until i start to feel sick.

I just have hope in knowing that things happen for a reason, i guess since this was my first love, that i’m at this stage of grief where “ no one can compare to the chemistry we had, no one can be or say the right things he did” . But then i realise that that isnt the reality of it. I must give it time, let myself heal, and take the relationship for what it was: based on strategically placed lies and truths to throw me off of what he was actually doing.