View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 05:52 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  
phoebe64

Originally Posted by SoberLeigh View Post
Phoebe,,I hope that your daughter is doing well and that her headaches are fully resolved
Checking in, catching up...so sorry to see all you’ve gone through, Mark, but good your son is in rehab. I’ll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Dee, missed what is going on, but always think of you and wish you well. Same to you, Suze...I get allergies, my daughter has several severe allergies.

We’ve been busy with ER visits, Dr. visits, and MRI. It seems there is something on the non contrast MRI, maybe something called an AVM, arteriovenous malformation. She’s scheduled for 3 more MR studies with contrast. They were reluctant to administer the contrast in an outpatient clinic due to her allergies. So, she does those next week. I’m trying not to think too hard about all the implications, if it’s that. That said, she’s never NOT got a headache, and some bring her to her knees. So, if there’s a treatment that would relieve her misery, I guess we need to have courage to do it.��.

That aside, grandma and an aunt just left today, after a nice visit that lifted R’s spirits. Also, report cards were sent yesterday, and teachers were very forgiving of time missed and incomplete work, and gave her respectable grades considering the absences and missed work. She made up most, but they forgave some, and so she had no incompletes. Important for her applications.

It’s just us for Thanksgiving, and we’ll all relax and enjoy good food. Well, I might not be as relaxed as the rest, lol. I’m cooking it all.
Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!