View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 03:48 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
samantha14

First check in of the day. Gotta watch that. Can’t let my accountability start to slip. Have been feeling rather bleak all day. It’s pretty rainy and gloomy here so that doesn’t help. Talked to my therapist today and he said that we need to look at some tweeking/changes to my meds. Have an appointment on Monday.

Kiki - glad to see you!

Pelagic - your coffee story made me smile too. Lol. Sorry. I hear you on the energy wasted on wondering where I would have my next drink, when I would have it, even suggesting going out to dinner just to make drinking seem okay and civilized. Such craziness looking back.

MITA - glad your back is on the mend. Hope your day was productive.

BBG - Walmart here is no different. The busier it is the less cashiers they seem to have. Ah well....let’s me practice my patience

Hi Bobbie!! Happy Saturday!!

Casey - absolutely nothing sounds good! Today was supposed to be my day off, do nothing day too but nope....had to work. Kept me busy though - and that’s never a bad thing

PJ - that was my formula too but now it’s more like - alcohol + anything at all = a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad time.

Hey Purplrks!!

Well I’m off for the night. Going to have some shepherds pie and maybe do a face mask (haven’t done one in forever lol)

Night class!!