Old 11-18-2017, 08:49 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  
biminiblue

H&S, breathe.

I've had awful, bullying managers in the past and it's difficult. I'm glad you're looking for another job. In the meantime can you look at her as an emotionally sick person? She's just doing what her brain tells her to do - even if it seems wrong to you. Like they say in AA, pray for her. Do that every day - pray that she will get all she wants in life, everything that you want for yourself.

If that makes you madder, that's pretty normal, Keep praying. It works; I know because I do it. I know I can't change them, but I can change my reaction to them.

Ongoing local eagle story: so there are a pair who have been hanging out on our property (I live on a river) and hunting along the river. Yesterday one of them flew right at my window, flew around in tight circles ten feet off the water looking at something in the river. I am of course mesmerized. It finally came back and landed at the river's edge right in front of my window. It took a couple steps into the shallow water and came up with a fish in its talons. Pretty cool. I know they have a nest nearby, some day maybe I'll find it.

SWFEC nest = still no egg. Any minute! It's like watching that giraffe a couple years ago.