Old 11-18-2017, 08:41 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  
Healthyandsober

Congrats northenlass, are you Scottish? your user name

well i am very angry and i have to get it out. by now everyone know my B&*() of a manager gave me a final W. so i am now working around the clock helping her do her job and all that on top of looking for a new job.

here is the reason for my anger: "she is going to think she beat me into submission because i am helping her do her job (she has no clue) and working even on the weekend. she must feel so superior and probably get a promotion for being a great manager and cracking the whip. This woman is an idiot and a bully. I so wish i can quit on the spot and slap her with the computer right on her face."

ahhhh please don't judge me my thinking is screw, a lot of arrogance and misplace ego. If you can just give me some perspective. I would soon have gotten drunk over this but I'm still sober and can't handle my feelings. I also feel humiliated and bullied by that B&*(). (sorry I'm not actually saying the bad word but you get the idea)

Thank you for your help and input I'm going out to run this feelings out of me and to do laundry (another trigger used to do laundry drunk)