View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 02:30 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
sketscher

I don't know if those of you who replied to this will see this but I thank you for pointing out what I did not see very clearly. I also rememebered many more things he said later on that were really repeats and I thought not important but they all were focused on HIM and HIS PAIN and sufferering etc... How he now has 2 women who can't stand him for instance. Or how he feels he won't live long. He also told me that even though his wife hates him she still completely blames me for their breakup. That was hurtful and the only reason he must have said it was to make himself look better because he went on to say he explained to her that he was 1/2 at fault.

I know it's all so crazy and stupid for me to even think about him but that night I cried myself to sleep thinking about how much I tried for him and now he wants me to find someone else. I guess I feel like how dare he! I just wish I could not care about him.

I don't know yet how to teach people how to treat me. I still feel like if I treat a guy nicely (the way I'd want to be treated) he'll love me. I don't get it yet I suppose.