Thread: The Quit Team
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 12:58 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Pacoloco

Great atittude, HC. Hope you did not pull your hair off today lol.

I hope and wish everyone on the quit team is having a nice day (as much as possible).

Day 6 here.

I thought a lot about the quitting matter, and I realized that I want to quit weed for good. Meaning: FOREVER. Yes, I think I might be finding peace with that feared word.

"If you want a different result, make a different choice" (Dee's signature).

I think I'm ready to do things differently. I will make a full and serious recovery.

I started a physiotherapy treatment which is going well. I am quite debilitated because of the sedentary lifestyle and back pain. My goal is to swim again, and my dream is to swim in the sea and practice bodysurfing. Yes, I discovered I can dream again. It's not too late (yet).

Also, I decided to treat my anxiety once and for all. I did not find a therapist yet, but I will soon, hopefully. The time has come to face my emotions and I need professional help to do that.

Last but not least, I will finally try the floating tank, which was presented to me by a very dear friend, some time ago. I think I will benefit from that.

Of course it's going to be expensive and I will not be able to sustain all these treatments for very long, but for now, I have to try. The costs scare the hell out of me, to be honest, but I don't see another way right now, for I need help. Otherwise, there is a great chance that the cycle of relapses will repeat over and over again, I guess.

Well, that's it for day 6. Have a sober Friday, team!