Thread: The Quit Team
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 05:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
happycampers

The Quit Team

Good morning, gang. Well, here's to another sober day ! A good night's sleep does wonders !!! I thought I would start a new thread so as to not overtake anyone else's. As I stated a day or two ago, my goal is to stay clean for a year. I say a year because to say forever causes my brain to spasm, so no need to do that. I have a strong feeling that after a year, it will just continue that way, but for now, we have today to remain healthy and free. I must say , in my relapse, I saw a different person . It made the relapse enlightening. I didn't like the person present there. She was less entered, less present, less patient, less tolerant, more caught up in "stupid things", more grasping, more lazy ..... I could go on, but you get my point. She was less as a person - period ! It was such a contrast to the sober gal! So, thankfully, my relapse wasn't long and I am back to being the better side of this gal in a week or so . Then the trick is not to fall for the " just one puff " thinking that got me last time. Come join the Quit Team and make 2018 your best year yet !