View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 10:04 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
PW54

Hi Veronica ... much of your frustrations with your partner are singing my song. Especially the part about "everyone elses fault" and using mine or others behavior to justify his own failures to follow through and be accountable and responsible for those things that effect others lives. Promises and commitments that decided me to make major life changing and moving decisions ... only to find out they meant pffffffffffft and I've been abandonned to trying to leave but without the supports and resources I had to relinquish to move in with him.

I'm feeling pretty upset all round, and stuck. I wasn't very smart to get into this involved a relationship, but there you go. I'm in, want out, and I'm basically on my own kid in trying to make that happen. Booze is the main problem as it colours everything else of his life ... and I believed his words and promises when I should not have. My bad decision. Can't do a relationship or your own life well when the partner you're dependent on to work with ... doesn't work with, but against, you eh? Argh.

I've started to really like whiskey now too. Hmmmm ...

I just wanted to ventilate a little bit too folks. Life without booze can be hard enough to work together ... but with booze or other addictions that rule, well ... pretty nigh impossible ... living in unpredictable chaos is not good for me or anyone I know.

Good luck with all your own situations ... and I wish clear and wise thinking and decision making on all of you ... on me too