View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 10:41 AM
  # 420 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by SaturatedSeize View Post
Good Morning Friends! 6:50am and checking in for 24 more hours.

I get to attend an Epilepsy benefit tonight, my buddy and his fiance split up, so he has an extra ticket. For those who know who Brett Hundley is (current starting QB for the Green Bay Packers ), he is going to be there and supporting the benefit. Apparently everyone gets a signed photo. I'm pretty stoked about that.

I finally had the falling out with my boss that has needed to happen for months, yesterday. A lot of animosity was let out and I thought I was going to be sent home, but she acted like an actual human being and not a robot. By the end of the conversation we were both calm and addressed a lot of my insecurities (basically I thought I was going to be fired any day). She basically said I'm crazy and doing a great job and I'm nowhere near that point. She sees me as a leader and a unique personality for our office (I'm always the fun and jovial one in an office of a lot of negativity).

Today is the first day in a looooong time I don't hate coming to work.

Congrats to all of our milestoners, thoughts with those struggling, and a wonderful Tuesday to all!
I am glad that it went so well, SaturatedSeize Good going!!!!

Hope things go more smoothly in the future.

Have a wonderful time, tonight